Monday, March 14, 2016

Pink Paislee | Spring

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of http://canoncreativegirl.blogspot.com/.  I do receive financial compensation and material product from Pink Paislee to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.

Hi friends, welcome!  We are celebrating Spring week over on the Pink Paislee blog! So many of the colors, papers, and embellishments in the Fancy Free collection remind me of spring.

Spring #ppfancyfree | @gina_lideros for @pinkpaislee

When I first saw this floral paper in the collection, I fell in love with the flowers immediately. I couldn't wait to cut them apart.

1920c

I fussy cut them and layered them against a light blue background paper. Next, I dipped a paint brush in white paint and splashed paint across the page. After the paint was dry, I printed a small photo and added it to my page. I chose the chipboard piece "Colorful" and ephemera piece "wonderful day" to create my title. I love how happy the title looks and helps to bring out other colors on the page.

March1_GinaLideros_SpringPP2c1

Because there is so much going on in the center of my layout I decided to leave the left and right side of the page mostly blank (white space). I finished the page by adding some chipboard elements, buttons, and layered stickers.

Spring #ppfancyfree | @gina_lideros for @pinkpaislee

What ideas do you have for incorporating spring photos onto your layouts?

Spring #ppfancyfree | @gina_lideros for @pinkpaislee
Collection Used: Fancy Free





No comments:

Post a Comment