Saturday, July 18, 2015

Scrapbook Circle | Fill It In!

I hope that you are loving the July Kit You Are My Favorite at Scrapbook Circle so far this month!  This kit is packed with so many fun possibilities!  I knew right away when I saw this Craft Market stitching paper (included in the main kit) that I just needed to add color to it!




I cut out my title using the Silhouette Cameo and then I filled in some of the flowers and leaves using my markers.


I love white space, so I purposefully left a lot of the title white.

I adhered my title to my layout and then used the exclusive stencil (included in the main kit) with white paint along the left and right side of my layout to accentuate my title.
I added my photo and embellished my page with pieces from the Let's Do It Again Add-on and the That Was Fun Add-on.


I hope you enjoyed my page today! If you try out this technique on a layout we’d love to see. Be sure to share it on our Scrapbook Circle Facebook group so we can leave you some love!




2 comments:

  1. You are so rocking cut files at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a new favorite, Gina! The color you added to the CP paper is so pretty, and I love the long title layered over the wood grain paper!!

    ReplyDelete